The Yoga Pass User Agreement of Release and Medical Waiver of Liability
I hereby agree to the following:
- That I am participating in the exercise class offered by yoga studios in the The Yoga Pass TM LLC (hereinafter The Yoga Pass) network. I recognize that all physical exertion may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the exercise class. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the exercise class.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the exercise classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against THE YOGA PASS and any studios in the THE YOGA PASS network and instructors teaching at these facilities for any damages or injury that I may sustain as a result of participating in the exercise class.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue THE YOGA PASS or any studio in the THE YOGA PASS network or instructors teaching at these facilities for any injury or death caused by negligence or other acts.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above and I am not a minor. If I am a minor, my parent or guardian has read these statements and has checked the box at the bottom of the page. If you have additional questions or concerns please contact The Yoga Pass.